Posts Tagged ‘Year In Review’
2012 was a great year for bicycling in my life. Here’s a recap of the things I was lucky enough to do:
- I shared a few rides with my son.
- I witnessed the opening AND closing of the Dallas Bicycle Cafe.
- Suburban Assault got mentioned in a local magazine.
- I got to help out with the Ciclovia de Dallas.
- I got to take Traffic Skills 101.
- I got to take the Cycling Savvy DFW class.
- I helped my local bike group set up my city’s first bike to work day, energizer station.
- I participated in my 3rd Wild Ride.
- I doubled last year’s bike commuting goal.
- I read a few good bike books: here, here and here.
- I saw a few good bike movies: here and here.
- I participated in a bike fair.
- I became an League Cycling Instructor.
- I became a BikeDFW board member.
- My local bike group hosted some fun bike rides.
- I’m witnessing my local bike community grow.
I hope to have as much fun in 2013. Enjoy the ride!