1. three and five are really good. but, I went with three ;^)

atomicmama68

June 15, 2010 at 7:14 am

2. I like 2, but 3 is nice too. Shirts available soon?

hectoracuna

June 15, 2010 at 7:39 am

3. 5 for sure.
    chainsaw – assault
    Richard, could I ask you to add alink to Villy Customs under Bike Misc.
    I need to add your link, as well. I’m gonna see if I can get Rob to do that.
    Thanks
    Fleetwood

Fleetwood

June 15, 2010 at 7:42 am

• Of course – done!

I thought I had already added it.

June 15, 2010 at 7:46 am

• Coming from someone who is very suggestive, the second you said “assault” and “chainsaw” I thought “is it a good marketing idea for a Texas based bicycle blog to align its self with “chainsaw” and “assault/massacre”. Just askin’.

I like 2 & 1, in that order.

Adrienne Johnson

June 16, 2010 at 12:55 am

4. I like option 4 the best, it would look great with a black gear and orange letters.

Eli B.

June 15, 2010 at 10:20 am

5. Nice, really good logos all together.
    My fav is probably 3 & 4.

What typeface did you use for the 1 & 2?
    If you don’t mind me asking.

– james

James Jay

June 15, 2010 at 11:06 am

6. The second one hands down. It has great readability; definitely much better readability than the ones that are split up as Sub-Urban Assault, and the chain ring obviously gets the bicycle theme across without being overkill like #5. My 2 cents!

sleepypasture

June 15, 2010 at 11:24 am

• That’s my other favorite – for the same reasons.

June 15, 2010 at 11:49 am

• You know i like the second one for the same reason.
        I don’t really like the split in the text.

but they do look cool.

I want a T-shirt now!

– james

James Jay

June 15, 2010 at 12:32 pm

7. im liking #4. would look really good in b/w only as well.
    xxo.m 😀

meligrosa

June 15, 2010 at 11:44 pm

8. 5 is the best!! Will the shirts come in pink?? 🙂

Dina

June 16, 2010 at 9:01 am

9. It’s looking like you’re going to have to print up more than one design. #5 is my favorite. I’ll be buying one when they’re ready.

Myles/ rattrappress

June 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm

10. I voted for #5 in all its retro-glory, but what I’d really like is #2 with a chain-link graphic added in the lower-half to make it look more “bikey”. (kind of looks like a beer label at the moment)

bikefriendlynorthshore

June 18, 2010 at 7:32 pm

11. […] was a close race, but in the end, Option 2 took the lead. I did get some GREAT feedback and did some tweaks to make […]

12. All of your designs looked great from the get go, loved the 2nd option the best. I can’t wait to buy a shirt and maybe a sticker too? Thanks for all your hard work, your blog just keeps getting better and better.

L-Streets

June 23, 2010 at 12:26 pm

13. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Motorradankauf