You Can Get A Cooper Bike In The US

Image From Cooper Bikes. Please Visit Their Site.

Being both a bicycle and MINI Cooper enthusiast, the Cooper Bike has become one of the many on my wish list. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been available in the US since it’s release a year ago. According to the Cooper Bikes site, there has been a US representative in New Jersey. Through email, I discovered that they were still expecting inventory. Bike pricing wasn’t available, but the quoted shipping price was very expensive. I decided to wait until one was available closer to me before pursuing it any more.

Now it looks like Cooper Bikes is making more of an effort to push it through the States. This blog post has made me optimistic about them eventually making it to north Texas. Perhaps I’ll see a Cooper Bike on my next MINI rally. Perhaps the excitement will be enough to encourage more distribution in the U.S.

Fingers crossed.

October 29, 2010 at 5:48 am

Posted in Cool Bikes

Tagged with

1. I have been admiring Cooper bikes from a distance also. They have the style nailed.

Saddle Up

October 29, 2010 at 9:33 am

• That’s a pretty good compliment seeing all the great bikes that you shoot.

October 29, 2010 at 9:53 am

2. Hi, thanks for your kind comments on our bikes!

Prestige of Mahwah will be covering distribution for the whole of the United States of America.

China Cooper

November 1, 2010 at 4:26 am

• Thanks for the information. I was hoping to see them in my local dealership or bike shop.

November 1, 2010 at 5:52 am

• As China mentioned, thank you for the kind comments on these bikes! We are extremely excited to have these bikes displayed and distributed right here from our Prestige MINI dealership in Ramsey, NJ. For more information, I advise visiting our website at http://www.cooperbikesusa.com or our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cooperbikesusa

Samantha Ullrich

September 14, 2011 at 11:12 am

• The site looks great. BTW, is the price posted final or is there a shipping charge? IF so, how much.

Also, how do the bikes come? Do they require much assembly?

September 14, 2011 at 12:33 pm

3. […] here to read about when I first heard about them, here when they launched in the UK two years ago, here when they started shipping to the US a year ago, and here about their US […]