Dallas Area Bike To Work Day Energizer Stations – 2015
Mark your calendars! Friday, May 15, 2015 is The League of American Cyclists‘ National Bike To Work Day. IF there is ever a day to ride to work, make it this day. Think about the positive statement we’ll be making as cyclists, safely using an alternate form of transportation.
Based on our great success in Richardson 3 years ago, which grew to 5 stations around Dallas 2 years ago, and up to 9 stations last year, BikeDFW, DART and local bike groups have partnered up to host another 9 Bike Commuter Energizer Stations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area:
• GARLAND – DART Downtown Garland Station
• DALLAS – DART St. Paul Station
• DALLAS – Young Street (Library Staff)
• OAK CLIFF – DART Oakenwald Street Car Stop
• RICHARDSON – DART Arapaho Station
• PLANO – DART Parker Road Station
• IRVING – TRE South Irving/Heritage Crossing station
• CARROLLTON – DART Trinity Mills Station
• ADDISON – DART Addison Transfer Station
DATE: Friday, May 15, 2015
TIME: 6:30-9:00 am
We will be providing snacks, beverages and FREE bicycle safety checks at most stations.
Let us know you are coming on our Facebook Event Page.
MORE DETAILS TO COME.