Dallas Area Bike To Work Day Energizer Stations – 2016
It’s Back! Friday, May 20, 2016 is The League of American Cyclists‘ National Bike To Work Day. IF there is ever a day to ride to work, make it this day. Think about the positive statement we’ll be making as cyclists, safely using an alternate form of transportation.
Based on our great success in Richardson 4 years ago (which grew to 5 stations around Dallas 3 years ago, and continues to grow every year) BikeDFW, DART and local bike groups have partnered up to host another 8 Bike Commuter Energizer Stations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area:
• ROWLETT – DART Downtown Rowlett Station
• DALLAS – DART St. Paul Station
• OAK CLIFF – DART Oakenwald Street Car Stop
• RICHARDSON – DART Arapaho Center Station
• PLANO – DART Downtown Plano Station
• IRVING – TRE South Irving/Heritage Crossing station
• FARMERS BRANCH – DART Farmers Branch Station
• ADDISON – DART Addison Transfer Station
DATE: Friday, May 20, 2016
TIME: 7:00-9:00 am
We will be providing snacks, beverages and FREE bicycle safety checks at most stations.
Let us know you are coming on our Facebook Event Page.